9.21.2008

Cats vs. Dogs

The rain is still embracing Toxia in his wet hug and watching the raindrops on the sea surface it's even a charmer show to my senses.
I was sitting at the dock behind the FishCo enjoying it when I suddenly felt something pricking my neck: a werewolf was holding a staff at my throat.
"Call for help and you die" he ordered with a voice that sounded guttural to me "Spikes inside the staff... extendible".
I've followed the suggestion, no moves or words from me but by chance Artoo, a member of our family, joined us.
"Incomming..." said a second werewolf, grinning and perking an ear, holding his position behind the one with the staff.
"Listen pussycat" he said "If any prowler ever attacks the Continuum or my friend here, I will start to assassinate you one by one after I have bombed this place to bits and pieces. Bring that message to Wotan. And besides, this place is still rigged... Let's move Lucian".
The one called Lucian nodded "Yea....better do that"
I nodded with a shrug, still not a word on my lips.
The wolf smiled "See you around, pussycat..." he darted off with a vague grin.
Artoo laughed "If its a war they want... its a war they get..." he took out his phone.
I looked at them walking away, touching my throat were the stick was "Oh well, sounds like they're kinda nervous".
"Why where they here anyway?".
I turned my attention to him "Guess they were looking for--"
"Hello". Speaking of the devil.
"...well, him" I nodded at the Fang, Wotan.
Artoo pointed to the two wolves to the north "There being threatening to the family"
"Oh..well then I will see about them" answered Wotan.
"I bet they where pissing themselves when you walked over... all talk..." stated Artoo.
"Yeah I guess they took getting picked on as a sign its ok to give us grief" said the Fang.
Artoo reported the words of the werewolf while he started too look around, for wires maybe...
"Yes..that Lucian and his crasy idea. When I was a new feline to town.." related the Fang "when prowlers first began..Lucian used to call this his base..and try to run us out"
Artoo pointed to me "When I walked in, they had a blade to his throat..."
"Well the other one is... Seto is his name" said Wotan.
"Oh, so was a male". I've muttered quite sure that the one was a female wolf.
Anyway things are clear: a new cats vs. dogs quarrel has started.