9.12.2008

November rain

From ✖ ToXic Noir ✖

It's kinda dramatic quoting such things, I know, but while I was sitting enjoining the rain, my mind summoned up this words:

"I know it's hard to keep an open heart
When even friends seem out to harm you
But if you could heal a broken heart
Wouldn't time be out to charm you

Sometimes I need some time...on my own
Sometimes I need some time...all alone
Everybody needs some time... on their own
Don't you know you need some time...all alone

And when your fears subside
And shadows still remain
I know that you can love me
When there's no one left to blame
So never mind the darkness
We still can find a way
Nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain."

Yes, that one of Guns 'n' Roses.
Tonight a DJ was spinning in Haven -Acacia Bellios should be her name- and she has been so kind to accept my request playing it. It was just like listening echoes of my past resounding against metallic walls, deep and vibrant... but the sensation faded away as the track ended. No clues, no new information acquired. Noone in the city knew me before I reached Toxia in June. I'm starting to believe that I'm not born here.

I wonder anyway if something bad happened in my past while was raining.